The Innokin/Platform Z-Biip is a collaboration between Phil Busardo, Dimitris Agrafiotis and Innokin. The device is a replaceable coil pod system, an all-in-one system and makes for an excellent starter kit. The Biip is compatible with the entire Z-Coil line making it desirable for vapers who have come to love the Zenith tank and vendors who want to carry more products but less coils.
The audible system is unique on this product allowing the user to not only see status information, but also hear it, making it desirable to those who have impaired eyesight.
• 2ml Pod
• A 1500mAh internal battery, the largest in the industry for an AIO.
• A switch to turn the audible system on and off.
• Adjustable airflow controller.
• An easy to activate side firing switch… just grab, squeeze, vape & enjoy
• Audible indicators for pod attachment, battery levels, and charge completion.
• Easy and clean coil replacement similar to that of the Zenith.
• Easy top fill twist design that does not require the pod to be removed.
• Round mouthpiece making it comfortable to use the Biip at any angle.
• Silicon sealed liquid port to prevent leaking from the top cap.
• Three power settings to match the Z-Coil being used.
• Visual indicators for power and battery levels.
• Battery: 800mAh
• Regular Wattage: 13.5W
• Boost Mode : 15.5W
• E-liquid Capacity: 2ml
• Coil: The 1st MTL Mesh Type Coil (0.5ohm)
• Customer: Beginner
Contents of Box
• 1 x Biip Main Unit
• 1 x Biip Pod
• 1 x Airflow Control Ring
• 1 x Z-PLEX3D .48 Ohm Kanthal 3D mesh coil for increased warmth, coil life, and flavour. This coil is good for the medium and high power settings. 1x 1.6 Ohm Kanthal coil for a cooler vape at lower wattages. This coil is good for the low power setting.
• 1 x Micro USB charge cable
• 1 x E-liquid Squeeze Bottle. This is provided for those using e-liquid dripper bottles that may have a hard time using that applicator with the silicon fill sea.